About web cookies
- To improve your experience of our website – for example, so you only get asked to take a survey once, or register for our friendly newsletter.
- Collect anonymous statistics – it’s really useful for us to be able to see which pages are the most popular and how people are using them.
- Social media – if you use Twitter or Facebook, cookies can help smooth the sharing process between our site and your online feeds.
The information below provides more information about the cookies we use and why.
- Cookie warning – When a user clicks the ‘agree’ button on our cookie banner we use a cookie to record this fact so that the banner doesn’t show next time they visit.
- Facebook – Facebook cookies allow us to track the website activity of visitors from our Facebook pages and ensure that our social media activity is effective.
- Mailchimp – Mailchimp cookies allow us to track the website activity of visitors from The Orchard Trust emails and ensure that our email communications are effective.
Website cookie acceptance
Turning cookies off
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.