Christmas Raffle 2020
Enter our Christmas raffle for a chance to win fantastic prizes.
Your donation will support people with disabilities to lead fun, fulfilling and active lives.
You can buy tickets HERE
Every £1 donation buys 1 raffle ticket. E.g. a £20 donation buys 20 tickets.
The raffle will be drawn on 18th December and winners notified by email.
A year’s sponsorship of one of the animals on our Therapeutic Smallholding. Your prize includes a gift card, sponsorship certificate, animal updates and the opportunity to visit your animal to feed and pet him or her.
Choose your favourite animal from our farmyard friends.
Terms and conditions
- You must be age 16 or over and a UK resident to enter.
- This raffle is organised under the Small Society Lottery Registration 14/00423/GALOTT/166
- The raffle will be drawn on 18 December 2020 and the winners notified by email.
- Prizes must be collected from our office in Lydbrook, Forest of Dean. The only prizes that can be posted are the holiday and meal vouchers, and the animal sponsorship.
- Tickets are £1. You may purchase more than 1 ticket
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly and the result of the draw is final.
- Funds raised will support the work of The Orchard Trust, registered charity number 801122.