Activities, Creativity, Engagement - A.C.E
ACE provides adults with learning and or physical disabilities, the elderly and those who are isolated, the opportunity to get out of the house and receive both mental and social stimulation within a safe, secure, friendly environment.
ACE also enables caregivers to have a break in which to attend to personal needs and to relax.
Come and join us Monday to Fridays 9am-3pm (half days 9-12 and 12-3) for fun activities. We do all sorts of creative activities both inside and out, including on our smallholding. (Please bring a lunch if you are staying all day).
We can offer a free taster session so that you can visit us and see what we have to offer. Please call 01594 861359 or email to arrange this.
Over the course of the sessions you might:
- take part in cooking activities
- learn to use computers
- take part in art and craft sessions, group games, dancercise sessions or use the sensory equipment
- meet and get to know our friendly animals on the smallholding
- do a spot of gardening
- watch films and plays (or even be part of your own performance)
- put on a tea party for family and friends
This is only a small selection and the possibilities are endless. In fact we would love to hear what you might like to do.