This half day course is to enable staff to get the best out of their supervision discussions.
- Understand what is a supervision and why it is important
- Know policy and expectations required by Care Act 2014 and CQC, and the impact of the Care Certificate
- Completion of a supervision form, feedback skills and good/bad practice
- Opportunity to practice supervisions in a safe learning environment
- Reflection and what happens next?
This three session modular half day course is to enable staff to get the best out of their management skills in the following areas:
- Personal Leadership – Strengths & Feedback
- Team Leadership – Positive, inclusive approach. Lead by example.
- Task Leadership – Delegation & problem solving
This course teaches best practice in Customer Service and covers key areas including:
- Team Building
- Effective Communication
- Dealing with common conflict in the workplace
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Telephone Skills
On successful completion of the course you will receive an Orchard Trust Training certificate of attendance.
This half day course is to enable staff to get the best out of their appraisal discussions.
- Understand what an appraisal is and why it is important
- Planning for an appraisal
- The benefits of appraisals
- Supportive listening
- Exploring ways to transcend conflict
Make a booking request
If you would like to enquire about any of our training courses, or make a booking request, please use of simple online booking form below. You can also email our Learning & Development Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.